THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what I can learn from watching Anime-1


Well~ for me, I think there are something that I(we)can learn from watching Anime. But not all, of cause,some of them are quite "nonsense"(:P), therefore need to choose carefully.

The Anime which I can learn a lot is Detective Conan, a high school detective who are poisoned by a Dark Organization and became a child. Every cases has its own story. How the murderer and the victim meet, what is the reason the victim "need" to be murder, how the murderer kill the victim....

The explanation on the skill of the murderer to kill the victim is quite logic. but I wonder is the testimony is real or fake in the real world.

1 comments:

KaeHern said...

oo..Conan is nice~
did u watch One Piece? im waiting for the new episode~ haha~