THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 18, 2009

~,~ this week~

This week quite busy, especially on Wednesday. Morning 10am class till 2pm non-stop. Then do assignment (out going also:P)from 2pm~4pm++ then continue discuss after came back till 5. Next is swimming at 7, but before that my parents want me to have my dinner with them. The =.=" 300m non-stop to retrain our stamina.. Twice some more ><. DYING! T~T next week need to train some more. However >~< I'll not give up.


~,~ Then, I'm waiting for senior who wish to 'borrow' my home scene to record. Cause already very tired, I'm very sleepy that day actually..Although they are late, but I'm quite happy that can help them ^^

coming week is Raya holidays, but still have a lots assignment and projects in the process. T~T hope that can arrange and follow the time to finish them..

1 comments:

Qin Le said...

eh? i tot we had to do on ICT topics? but y u're writing this o???